- This event has passed.
Managing First Aid Injuries
July 18, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 9:30 am
Join us for a webinar on Jul 18, 2017 at 9:00 AM PDT.
Effective Jan. 1, 2017, all insured employers within the state of California must report all claims to their carrier or Third Party Administrator for which medical treatment costs are incurred. This includes reporting of first aid claims. If you have previously paid your “first aid” claims directly to the medical clinic, these costs must now be reported to the carrier and will impact your future Experience Modifier.
Join us for a 20 minute webinar where we will discuss the following:
– Labor Code and Cal OSHA definitions of First Aid
– First Aid reporting requirements to the carrier
– Internal First Aid reporting procedures
– Managing First Aid injuries in the first 5 days
– Utilizing a First Aid log to track non-reportable injuries
– Employee declination of medical treatment
– Reporting First Aid decision tree
All attendees will receive a copy of the presentation plus additional supporting forms needed to manage their First Aid injuries.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.