Tecta America Southern California, Inc., Santa Ana, CA
Job Details: The Irvine Company Tower, Irvine, CA
• 19,800 Square Feet • 24 Stair Stepped Roofs • Installed 80 mil fleece backed PVC with concrete pavers for ballast over structural concrete deck • The main roof system is 2 ply torch
Learn more about Tecta America Southern California, Inc. (RCAC Member Contractor Rex Souders, President) at the website here.
Want to be featured in Members in Action? It couldn’t be easier!
If you’re a current RCAC member contractor, just email our Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org the following details: (1) a few pictures (2) description of the roofing system (3) contractor (4) job/project name. We’ll feature your most recent project on our website, newsletter and social media!
Taking Action for Safety and Health: Implementing your Illness and Injury Prevention Program Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. State Compensation Insurance Fund 5890 Owens Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
This free half-day course will train you in how to develop and implement an effective health and safety program at your workplace that meets the requirements of Cal/OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) standard.
*Presented by trainers from UC Berkeley Labor Occupational Health Program, Cal-OSHA Consultation Service, and State Compensation Insurance Fund.
• Meeting Cal/OSHA requirements and expectations for an effective IIPP
• How to identify and solve common health and safety problems in your workplace
• Steps for investigating work-related accidents, injuries and illnesses when they occur
• Ways to involve your employees in your safety program
• A free Guidebook and easy-to-use model template for writing your IIPP
• Free Factsheets and Tools to help you implement your IIPP
• Resources for technical assistance
• A certificate of completion
For full event details and to register, please go to the link here.
Join us for a day of golf, delicious BBQ, prizes and fun!
Registration 12:00 p.m.
Box Lunch 12:30 p.m.
Shotgun Start 1:00 p.m.
Format: Four Person Scramble
BBQ buffet immediately following tournament
Pricing $175 per player *includes golf, cart, lunch, dinner, prizes & more
If you are a current member of RCAC, please make sure you are logged in when registering.
Title Sponsorship: SOLD Box Lunch: SOLD Drink Station: SOLD Hospitality Bag: $800 (One Available) (Includes Company Name on Bag, Tee Sign & 2 Rounds of Golf) Golf Carts: $800 (One Available) (Includes Company Name/Logo on Each Golf Cart, Tee Sign & 2 Rounds of Golf) Hole-in-One: $750 (One Available) (Includes Hole-in-One 10K, Vacation Sponsor, Tee Sign & 1 Round of Golf) Closest to Pin $300 – Tee Sign (One Available) Longest Drive $300 – Tee Sign (One Available) Tee Sign: $300 (Multiple Available)
FIRST PRIZE • SECOND PRIZE • THIRD PRIZE LONGEST DRIVE • HOLE IN ONE
Your participation enables RCAC to promote safety education & the legislative agenda of California’s roofing industry.
For any questions on this event or on how to register, please contact the association office at (916) 456-4790. If you are a current member of RCAC, please make sure you are logged in when registering.